Thursday, December 4, 2014

Garage is coming along, but not enough to work on the car yet...

Garage storage and equipment is really expensive, but in my opinion very necessary.  I've slowly been accumulating pieces as I see them on sale.  By the way, if you're not aware of the site slickdeals.net, it's awesome.  I set up notifications for when stuff goes on sale (very rarely is a good deal not posted).

Anyway, I've bought into the Gladiator GarageWorks stuff.  It's pretty decently made stuff but expensive normally.  However, when it's on sale it's usually cheaper than generic brand stuff.  Lately it's been on sale a lot at Sears.  I've gotten several wall cabinets, hooks, and baskets.  I've gotten cabinets up, shelving, and a large storage rack.  I've still got some more another rack to assemble, hook rails to put up, adjustable shelving to install, and wheel/tire racks to put up.  Here's my setup so far.  Have I mentioned that there's 4 speaker ceiling speakers in there?


You can see I still have a bit of a mess...  The garage is taking over the duty of my old shed.  I plan to build a work bench under all the wall cabinets and put several floor cabinets under that.  I'm actually sitting on the Vette's fender to take the full width picture.  I have yet to find good lighting to install.


My new digital ignition, blaster coil, and billet distributor are sitting in their boxes still!  It's killing me not to work on it, but the car is running so have to prioritize.

No comments:

Post a Comment