Saturday, April 28, 2012

Added Project Plans Page

If you're curious as to what my plans were for the car and what they still are, check out the Project Plans page I just created.  It has a list of the projects I have done, am working on, and am still planning to do.  The list is pretty granular, but I've left out some specific details.  For example, how I had planned to just update the speakers, then later come back and do the subwoofer and stereo upgrade (it all ended up happening at once).  In the list of projects, those are just list under a single project.  Another good one is how I had originally planned to just insulate the front of the car, but then a good deal on carpeting came around and I decided to insulate the rest of the car...  Anyway, you may or may not be interested in the specifics, but it's kind of interesting see how much there is.

Just taking a short break from school work.  Been working on getting my final projects and homework done for a week straight, and now I have to prepare for my finals.  I get back into studying for them tomorrow.  This is the last week of the spring semester.  I'll be working on the car next weekend.  You can be sure of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment